You cannot install or run Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 or After Effects CS5 on any of the following operating systems:
you can read more about here
- 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP Home or Professional
- 32-bit editions of Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise
- 32-bit editions of Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate
What's new in CS5 Master Collection
Adobe® Creative Suite® 5 Master Collection software delivers a comprehensive toolset for designing across media. Explore exciting enhancements that include new ways to create interactive content, breakthrough performance, and integration with new Adobe CS Live online services* to boost productivity. Graphics and Publishing ; Adobe; download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection. CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
Discover extraordinary new design tools and groundbreaking ways to extend your creative reach using one comprehensive offering — the ultimate design environment for virtually any medium.
- Interactive design without writing code
Design sophisticated interactive content and create functional interfaces in new Adobe Flash® Catalyst™ CS5 without writing code. Transform your unique vision into compelling online experiences and deliver perfect project files to developers.
- Innovative vector drawing and painting
Quickly and accurately represent depth and distance using new perspective tools in Adobe Illustrator® CS5. Precisely control stroke width, arrowheads, and dashes. And use the new Bristle Brush to draw with the expressive quality of watercolors, oils, and pastels, but with the scalability of vectors.
- Interactive documents and presentations
Create memorable documents and presentations complete with interactivity, motion, sound, and video in Adobe InDesign® CS5. Enhance page layouts with rich media using new motion presets for easy animation creation. Take advantage of support for FLV and MP3 audio file import to engage and excite your audiences.
- Extraordinary image editing
Use the Mixer Brush and Bristle Tips in Adobe Photoshop® CS5 Extended to explore lifelike, naturally textured painting. Add dimension to your imagery with 3D extrusions using Adobe Repousse technology, and make precise image selections more quickly and easily with new Truer Edge selection technology.
- Comprehensive reach of the Flash Platform
Realize your vision online with the capabilities of the Adobe Flash Platform. Use Flash Catalyst CS5 to design interactive content without writing code, Adobe Flash Professional CS5 to create free-form, expressive content, and Adobe Flash Builder™ 4 to develop rich Internet applications.
- Tapeless workflows in video production
Work natively with pristine tapeless footage in Adobe Premiere® Pro CS5 and Adobe After Effects® CS5. Graphics and Publishing ; Adobe; download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection. Edit tapeless media formats using industry-leading tapeless workflows to keep from wasting valuable production time transcoding or rewrapping.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (Intel Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II recommended); Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II required for Adobe® Premiere® Pro
- Processor with 64-bit support required for Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects®
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (Service Pack 2 recommended); or Windows 7
- 64-bit edition of Windows Vista or Windows 7 required for Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 24.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280x900 display (1280x1024 recommended) with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
- Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance in Adobe Premiere Pro; visit the Adobe Premiere Pro system requirements page for the latest list of supported cards
- Some GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Photoshop® Extended require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
- 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
- Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape for SD/HD workflows
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.6 (included)
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features
- Adobe Flash® Player 10 software required to export SWF files and to play back DVD projects exported as SWF files
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services