Autodesk® AutoCAD is a CAD (Computer Aided Design or Computer Aided Drafting) software application for 2D and 3D design and drafting, developed and sold by Autodesk, Inc. Graphics and Publishing ; Autodesk PSG; download Autodesk AutoCAD 2011 x64 MultiLanguage. Initially released in late 1982, Autodesk® AutoCAD was one of the first CAD programs to run on personal computers, and notably the IBM PC. Most CAD software at the time ran on graphics terminals connected to mainframe computers or mini-computers.
Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features found in AutoCAD® software, one of the world’s leading 2D and 3D design applications. With robust 3D tools that can create almost any shape imaginable, AutoCAD helps you intuitively explore design ideas. It offers innovations that can increase design and documentation efficiency, and enables you to more securely, accurately, a nd seamlessly share those designs with colleagues. Powerful programming tools and thousands of available add-ons provide the ultimate in flexibility, helping you customize AutoCAD software for your specific needs. With these capabilities and more, AutoCAD delivers the power and flexibility needed to take documentation and design further.
Support Windows XP/Vista/7
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium (compare Windows 7 versions);
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Enterprise, Business, Ultimate, or Home Premium (SP1 or later) (compare Windows Vista versions);
- or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home edition (SP2 or later)
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GB free disk space for installation
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color